Saturday, April 02, 2005



Went to take pay just now. $200++ only. Not alot actually. We had to travel all the way from East to West everyday early in the morning. Though the work was quite slack. Hmm. I think for that particular week after the March hols, I'd already spent around $100. So it's like half of my pay gone.

I banked in all. As in, didnt cash-out any cos' I brought around $60 out. Wanted to "enjoy" myself after getting paid. Nv did I know that I'd actually spent all. $0 left. Nono, not $0, is -$5. With the negative(-) sign, mind you. Lent $5 from Jan. Damnit. I'm such a spendthrift. Gotta change. But, cant control. So next time, I mustn't bring so much cash out. If not...

Yup. Went out with my girls again! Missed them sooooo much! We're like half half you see. 3 in MJC, 3 in TPJC. So we can seldom meet. Do some catching up with them before Jan started Mjc-ing. Then I realised how much I've(we've!) missed MJC. Only 1 day of not-going-to0-school-day, I was actually missing not wearing uniform, not seeing my friends...etc. Nah, but I still miss Fung the most la! Lol.

Went to Tanjong Pagar to meet the rest of our colleagues. Then went to some International building to collect pay from Kelly Services. Went to LPS to eat, then Suntec to watch House of Fury. VERY NICE!! PLS GO AND WATCHIT!! And Stephen Pang is sooo shuai! And Daniel Hu too! Twins are so chio! Although Charlene like not acting in as one of the main la, but she's still cute.

Aiyah, wasted alot of money today la. Just because I simply wanted to really enjoy myself. Bought Andersen's ice-cream(which I ate like only 1/2? Not nice one. =x), bought 2 bottles of contact lenses' solutions(which's like abit not me. Usually I dont buy those myself), eye drop, socks, and lotsa stuff la. (all food. oh no.)

Okay, enough of playing. Gotta get started on my hw soon or else I'll really stressed to death if I couldnt catch up.

Lastly, I love mjc. =x




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:31 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT